Imagination Yoga Summer Camps
The warm weather is finally here and that means summer is right around the corner! We are offering two different summer camps this year in the Portland area for kids. Both camps run for five days and will offer both an Imagination Yoga class each day along with an activity your child will be sure to love!
Summer Camp @ A Child's Way Preschool
Camp Date/Time: July 30th - August 3rd from 9:30am - 11:30am
Camp Location: 12755 Northwest Dogwood Street, Portland, OR (google map)
Camp Cost: $125 (5% of proceeds are donated to ACW)
Click Here to Register
We are so excited to offer an Imagination Yoga summer camp at A Child's Way preschool for kids ages 4-12! The camp is open to both ACW students and the general public. We will use a themed story to capture children’s attention and get their bodies moving each day. The program was developed in the classroom and all details of it are based around the interests and abilities of young children. In this amazing camp we go beyond yoga adventures and further develop our own individual creativity by exploring art mediums and creating unique pieces of art each day!
The Imagination Yoga Camp at A Child's Way Preschool will include:
- A new Imagination Yoga Adventure each day (just a few of the stories are Dinosaurs, Outer Space and in the Jungle)
- Daily art projects where your child will explore various mediums that tie in with the day’s theme
- Yoga games are another way we get the kids moving – these will be outside as weather permits
- We also enjoy snacks as a group (snacks are brought from home)
Summer Camp @ Santosha Yoga
Camp #1 Date/Time: July 9th - July 13th from 9:00am - 11:00am
Camp #2 Date/Time: August 13th - August 17th from 9:00am - 11:00am
Camp Location: 4876 Northwest Bethany Boulevard, Portland, OR (google map)
Camp Cost: $125 or $225 for both weeks
Click Here to Register
Join Imagination Yoga and Santosha Yoga for an Inspired Summer Camp for children ages 6 to 12. This two hour class will include a daily Imagination Yoga practice at Santosha, followed by a fun and inspiring activity around Bethany Village. Activities in addition to Imagination Yoga will include story telling at the library, water play at the fountain, art projects at Mandala Art, a trip to Divine Yogurt and a special yoga celebration on the final day of camp.
The Imagination Yoga Camp at Santosha Yoga includes:
- Monday: Yoga & Mandala Art by the fountain
- Tuesday: Yoga & Yogurt @ Divine Yogurt
- Wednesday: Yoga & Story Telling at the Library
- Thursday: Yoga & water play at the fountain
- Friday: Yoga & Yoga Celebration!
- (We will have a snack daily, snacks are brought from home)
With any additional questions please give us a call at 971.645.9606 or email us at email@example.com